RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Failed to scp large file (~1g) to Xen0

To: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Failed to scp large file (~1g) to Xen0
From: "Yang, Fred" <fred.yang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 01:43:28 -0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:43:53 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YongKong,

Are you talking about two separate bug cases?

1. Cset#9005 UP Host Dom0 failed to do large file SCP.   But then you are
talking about Xen0/IA32, what is IA32 to do with this failure situation?
Please clarify.  Better isolate the issue here.:-)

2. Please note Domain Destroy in Xen/IA64 is not ready yet, and the community
is working on it now.  So the failure may be expected.

-Fred