[Xen-ia64-devel] FYI, Gelato (Linux Itanium) meeting in San Jose in Apri

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] FYI, Gelato (Linux Itanium) meeting in San Jose in April
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:46:05 -0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:57:57 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registration for Gelato ICE 2006 is now open! Space is limited and we're
expecting a record turnout - over 250 attendees. To ensure a spot at the
conference, please register as soon as possible. As a courtesy to our
Members, we are not announcing registration to the public until February
15.
Early Bird member pricing ($190 USD) is in effect to March 25.

Registration URL: http://www.gelato.org/meeting#registration
Conference Details: http://www.gelato.org/meeting

Gelato ICE: ItaniumR Conference & Expo (ICE) will be in San Jose, CA USA
on
April 23-26, 2006. This conference will be our largest to date with over
40
member and sponsor technical presentations in four parallel tracks over
three full days. The Technical Program Committee has been hard at work!
Please see a list of presentation topics below.
The technical program also includes content to complement the collocated
ItaniumR Solutions Alliance Developer Days, April 26-28.

In addition, a mini expo is being added for Itanium HW vendors and ISVs.
Join us for a great time of learning and fun! Our Tuesday night social
this
year will be at the San Jose Tech Museum. Confirmed Conference Sponsors:
HP,
Intel, and the Itanium Solutions Alliance.

Help promote Gelato ICE. Please download our e-poster, display around
your
office, and e-mail to your colleagues. Posters are available at:
http://www.gelato.org/pdf/apr2006/gelatoICE_poster_8.5x11.pdf
http://www.gelato.org/pdf/apr2006/gelatoICE_poster_A4.pdf

Selected Gelato ICE Technical Program Topics:
- Keynotes from Conference Sponsors (HP, Intel, Itanium Solutions
Alliance)
- Member Presentations and Posters
- Compilers: icc Roundtable / GCC on the Itanium
- Itanium Architecture Primer
- Generating High Performance Binaries on the Itanium
- Enterprise Topics: Reliability, Security, Java
- Virtualization
- Matlab Alternatives
- Itanium Guru Topics: The Kernel, Memory Management, High Performance
Math
Libraries

Itanium Solutions Alliance Developer Day (April 26-28, 2006)
New this year Gelato is partnering with the Itanium Solutions Alliance
bring you a Developer Days (Dev Day) event collocated with Gelato ICE
2006.
The Gelato ICE and Dev Days technical programs have been integrated to
offer
even more variety of technical presentations for those wanting to learn
how
to port and tune applications for maximum performance on the Itanium
platform.

If you are interested in learning more about Dev Days, please visit:
https://www.itaniumsolutionsalliance.org/events/developer_days