RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] I found 4 exact LTP cases failed in IA64/Xen0 with1

To: "yo.fujita" <yo.fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] I found 4 exact LTP cases failed in IA64/Xen0 with1700+ cases until now.
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:40:17 +0800
Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 15:50:12 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

Sorry to reply later. I am in long vocation. My email checking is occasion.
I am very glad to share our testing results with you in future. I have done
Native, Xen0 and VTI domain LTP testing and some other basic testing.

My LTP on Native are all pass too, like Fujita's result. :) The LTP on VTI
domain are usually all pass.

After I go back to office again, I will do more testing for IA64 Xen, collect
and send out the results.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康