RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] xm-test status report changset 8602:cfa3b96b056d

To: "Matsumoto" <n_matumoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] xm-test status report changset 8602:cfa3b96b056d
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:18:46 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:26:42 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Matsumoto-san --

Xen/ia64 does not fully support domain destroy
as memory resources are not recovered.  So if
the test creates and destroys domains many times,
Xen/ia64 will run out of memory.

Also, I do not think that Linux/ia64 is supported
with 64MB of memory, so this might not be a good
test for Xen/ia64 and Xenlinux/ia64.

Thanks,
Dan