RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Meeting Summary taken from Xen-ia64 Next StepsDiscu

To: "Yang, Fred" <fred.yang@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Meeting Summary taken from Xen-ia64 Next StepsDiscussion during Xen Summit
From: "Dong, Eddie" <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:51:39 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:00:53 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the summary and one more thing:
        We are all agreed the mechanism to send event channel should use
callback/failsafe eventually instead of using a pseudo physical IRQ, as
the latter one has some potential issues.
        Actually same issues happen in PPC side too.
Thanks Dan, Thanks Ian and Keir for these great results.
Eddie