[Xen-ia64-devel] LTP system call case alarm04 Failed in xen0.

To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] LTP system call case alarm04 Failed in xen0.
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:32:49 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:40:32 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I am now doing some testing on xen0 with LTP (Linux test project).

I used the xen-ia64-unstable tree 8476. My CPU is Intel Montecito. My native
and service OS Linux is RHEL4u2.The LTP which I used is the one of 2005-12-5.

I have run the system call cases. Basically the testing result is good. There
is only 1 case "alarm04" failed. This case can pass in the native Linux.

The testing log show:
sig_reg 1 FAIL : alarm() fails to send SIGALRM to execede process

The latest LTP can be downloaded from http://ltp.sourceforge.net/ . Alarm04
code didn't change in the latest LTP changeset.

Could somebody help to look at this issue? If need more information, please Let
me know. I will send out other LTP failed issues here for you hunter bugs in
the future.

Best Regards,
Yongkang (Kangkang) 永康