RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Console investigation.

To: "Williamson, Alex (Linux Kernel Dev)" <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Console investigation.
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:13:12 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:14:52 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alex --

So after recent changes in xen-unstable, can I enable
CONFIG_XEN_CONSOLE_INPUT, leave CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_ACPI
enabled in the xen0 and xenU config files and, possibly,
enable CONFIG_VT in xenU?  And, if so, do I need to specify
something different on Xen's boot line?

Or is this still work in progress?

Thanks,
Dan