[Xen-ia64-devel] [patch] Fix broken VTI code in latest bk

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] [patch] Fix broken VTI code in latest bk
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:39:03 +0800
Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:38:05 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Dan,
        I happened to notice latest bk broken for VTI, due to your
check-in about multi-domain prep. Attached patch fixes the issue and
bring VTI back to track.

        Actually your notification is always welcomed for possible
influence to VTI side after important change. Then we'll respond
immediately to catch up. So please keep doing that, or else we have to
take much time on investigation upon many changes. :)

        BTW, we didn't use Linux 3 level page tables to keep guest pfn
-> machine pfn info. Because we wrote our own PMT code from scratch,
which is actually not VTI specific, I rolled back by removing mm_struct
initialization in arch_do_createdomain of CONFIG_VTI.

        Please apply.

Signed-off-by   Kevin Tian <Kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks,
Kevin