RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] New changes inxen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia6

To: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] New changes inxen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia64.bk (CONFIG_VTI known broken!)
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:27:14 +0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:26:26 +0000
Sender: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for keeping slot. Attached patch fixes the compilation issue and
also validated working on hardware. Please apply.

Also please apply the patch that Fred sent out some while ago, which
promises CONFIG_VTI working properly again on box. :)

Thanks,
Kevin