xen-fr

Re: [Xen-fr] connexion sur Xen enterprise Adminstration Console

To: antoine@xxxxxxxxxx, xen-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-fr] connexion sur Xen enterprise Adminstration Console
From: "Hugo Nogueira" <hnogueira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:22:29 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 05:22:33 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=LNe5QsTlgqW+1ztGTZU3Eg7gCRy3HkurH6nm9OQVWvgdwOcJqX3v17FFvj5oA2TpVBzpe+8/JmqL8d2aXnzkZ4A4lnb6iqOl4B3fu6EglyAGA480tnj6MUbpd8TAa0R/PtsUim0xTdQ6ZPB8Yc0TNmrHlOoH5pTEAnmcyiB5InQ=
Sender: xen-fr-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Merci Antoine, il faut s'inscrire apparemment.

a+

Hugo.