Re: [Xen-devel] build failure caused by $(XEN_ROOT)/.config

Keir Fraser writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] build failure caused by
$(XEN_ROOT)/.config"):
> Yes, as Ian Jackson has noted, this is because the fix for this in
> xen-unstable has not been backported. I think Ian Jackson may be proposing to
> do the backport. If not, you’ll just have to manually ‘touch .config’ at the
> root of your Xen repository, and get on with that.

23049:ff3b7749008b applied cleanly to 4.1 and seems to build for me,
so I have pushed it.

Let's wait with doing another RC until we see that the automated
tester is happy with it :-).

Ian.