[Xen-devel] Re: kernel BUG at mm/swapfile.c:2527!

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: kernel BUG at mm/swapfile.c:2527!
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:52:39 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:53:43 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I reproduce it? Is the PCI compliance easily available? Is
there any chance we can get access to the physical box to figure
out what is happening?

At this point I'm not able to reproduce the problem on the fly. We had thought it was a PCI compliance scan that was triggering the error but now this customer is seeing the error constantly and the scans are not running. I'm thrashing a test server that i attempted to setup exactly like this customers server and so far no crash.

The customers server is crashing like crazy, I'm attempting to figure out the trigger but it's proving difficult. What do you need to see to figure out why it's crashing? I'm willing to do whatever it takes but I cannot give you access to the host, but customer is willing to give you access to there virtual instance as a last resort.

~Shaun