[Xen-devel] Re: Virtualization Test Day for F16 and Xen

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 12:14:23PM +0300, Myroslav Opyr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What Xen implementation is considered "supported" for FC16 DomU?

Any commonly available upstream Xen releases.

Fedora itself
(ie. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XenPvopsDom0).

Also Xen in RHEL 5, although that's more of a thing for Red Hat to
worry about.

> I'm asking because on "Xen implementation" we were testing yesterday
> FC16 DomU installation failed compared to FC15 DomU success on the
> very same Dom0. Are failures like we've encountered candidates for
> bugreports?

Yes.

> Is there a place (wikipage, bugzilla keyword, etc.) to collect
> Fedora 16 Xen issues?

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/

Product: Fedora.  Component: depends on what is failing but common
ones would be "kernel", "anaconda", "grubby", "grub2", "xen", and
"libvirt".

There is also a Fedora Xen mailing list where you can get more
detailed help:

Rich.