Re: [Xen-devel] xen-4.1: PV domain hanging at startup, jiffies stopped

To: Marek Marczykowski <marmarek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen-4.1: PV domain hanging at startup, jiffies stopped
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:07:52 +0100
Cc: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Joanna Rutkowska <joanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rafal Wojtczuk <rafal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:10:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hAqPkliQV+BzznWHB1S4ET/BHWG8B0b/Vf0nkXULl9E=; b=mEmeAFjP8iPQJUyhgYAXwVng8QysyaQB57sjqBi+7XGwBgPyY2qBAYz5ra8TylVKPL WP11V2Z1pZytLum0LJ4mOuHIz4XFp3NdQ/3pZHPqA2J3A/65WC1GbALitzT8SXEA7zic NBg74uixxpvFbvbpwvH7/WyRpJuVoE1pr67MM=