[Xen-devel] FW: HXEN on linux

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] FW: HXEN on linux
From: "Deepak Kr. Sharma - ERS, HCL Tech" <deepak.s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:40:23 +0530
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "todd.deshane.xen@xxxxxxxxx" <todd.deshane.xen@xxxxxxxxx>, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:31:50 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am interested in porting HXen to linux. I understand that the work involved
is non-trivial and hence I seek guidance.

I tried to run HXen binaries available on windows7 but the system crashed and
showed me the infamous blue screen.

It would be great if I can get some insight into the work required to be done
for porting HXen to linux and for achieving stability.

Regards,
Deepak