Re: [Xen-devel] Debugging a weird hardware fault.

To: Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Debugging a weird hardware fault.
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:42:55 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:43:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nI3uccHH0pDF5uFLxjtV/PfOnICZch9YIVtqZneWh3U=; b=wIl3eUNbjAkkZIkhZ64Wd3re+TIXQSQNiq7CkQklmK77a8HRwUXBCHOKslfFQdDCRc bK1sHwsOf9742zoF6hGtDU3T4mUpwzGT/hYMnon38Hvg6fjEgcHpYeG1Ugyz8E00BjpX aiCQEJPxxf30BIXMRH/XDV5sFzvbcxCoKWfMg=