[Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] xen-stable-0.15 qemu branch

To: <qemu-devel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] xen-stable-0.15 qemu branch
From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:07:44 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 05:05:03 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,
you might have noticed that there is a number of Xen patches to Qemu
floating around and it is difficul to keep track of them for both Qemu
and Xen maintainers.
For this reason I have setup a git branch to collect them all in a
single place:

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/qemu-dm.git xen-stable-0.15

it is based on stable-0.15 and contains all the currently unapplied
patches to run Qemu as device model on Xen. If I have missed one or more
patches please let me know. All of them have been sent to qemu-devel
already, some of them have been acked and not applied, some of them
haven't been acked at all.
In the future I might have to force-push the branch in case one or more
patches require changes by upstream maintainers before being applied,
however I'll try to avoid it if I can.

This is not a new Qemu fork and is not going to become one: if the
author of a patch doesn't work with the upstream Community to get his
patches accepted I am just going to drop them (and I won't even feel bad
about it :) ).

Cheers,

Stefano