Re: [Xen-devel] anomaly in irq check in fixup_page_fault()

To: Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] anomaly in irq check in fixup_page_fault()
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:22:16 +0100
Cc: "Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:23:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=9Oz+JHLnWVXQTDc7Bh5RHQ7QcAbyRwTNOz70RoGH/uo=; b=gR6ISqJH0hfvKtrjk1RBWzP3is36CpjqjAHDzSeWU0wELtALURCtEi18n+cOnvvqU/ +tvfk3UYsyWt+aIhhaz0jUOhpn1nzUQdXIoSxnk2cxpfyI0FfnTvh8PaTcUmTt6Uu9YV xhUViNofsgz46oa/yV7BhpWfsPC4diR9terx8=