[Xen-devel] [RFC 0/3] libxl event handling

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] [RFC 0/3] libxl event handling
From: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:37:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:37:46 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
libxl's arrangements for dealing with events are broken.

Following some informal discussions, I have come up with this set of
proposals.  At the moment this is just a set of IDL and header file
changes, describing the new interfaces.

Unfortunately I think it's inevitable that this will be an
incompatible API change.  The existing API is really bad.