Re: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: PV in HVM container

To: Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] HYBRID: PV in HVM container
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 08:35:18 +0100
Cc: "Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 00:36:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=wp2MPAc2OWVuRVZ10HL/OuHpuQQwp7wwcbEGQL76ZGw=; b=csdlzwWdgfcxVe67w1J/5av9Njqo9GG50aXRP0B0VxJwaXdy62ZNUQA37KYea3ZVur ZoDZ9T7uO4/l/siHpKED8nRJFmA8mf71NZJQjEeRGU/P09bAKBKZC7eZRkl2U5V/x216 /PF3mQsB4Rxxm7bk52IHproQHCh5nrt2kyRec=