Re: [Xen-devel] RE: Question about Xen S3 and resume code - Linux dom0 n

> > w/ or w/o ACPI processor patches on my box ACPI S3 just works well.
>
> And without the ACPI proccessor. What 'Dell Core i7' box is this? Let me try
> to get the
> OptiPlex 780 I've here and see how it fares. Did you use any fancy patches
> for the AMT?

Tried it on a Dell Optiplex 780 and found out that if I use Xen 4.1.1 (but not
Xen-unstable) it suspends and resumes just fine. Albeit I had trouble with the
Intel AMT
but that could be related to something else.

Anyhow going to try this on the SandyBridge box I saw this issue the first time
and I will stick the Xen 4.1.1 instead of Xen unstable on it.