RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...

To: Carsten Schiers <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Yu, Ke" <ke.yu@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [Xen-devel] No C-States any longer...
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 16:11:36 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:12:19 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this looks a bit strange. how about the native log?

> It does this for all processors. pr_id is always -1, pr->acpi_id
> counting up from 0 to 2.

what's your dom0 vcpu number? and how about physical cpu?

> Any help is welcome, but I will analyze further...

Current Dom0 depends on several Xen specific functions like
xen_acpi_get_power_info
you mentioned earlier, which is a copy from native acpi_get_power_info with xen
specific tweaks added. there's possibility that in your environment general
ACPI code
is changed which is not reflected in Xen specific versions.

Thanks
Kevin