[Xen-devel] Re: Xen Governance Proposal Poll result

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen Governance Proposal Poll result
From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 12:01:06 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 04:03:46 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=6p02AxkKlbf1u2YUK8cnuKba/gKV8fa+3br+RTOwaGg=; b=r0mmI+aTpn+FhylTMjZwCpv/QDI1agUPbNuhWab4WGrbJHnQ8EDRK34LSPNeUXhzdW 36+XuiLe10HSLSjcUuAo2hcu4vJ3/WVklOSBcmqFyzttbJinBM2vKZy87GcSiZ9ENb1X U4wC6GmhOvw488VyedC3paqiA+S+UDX19FuHQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx