[Xen-devel] very poor hibernate performance first time

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] very poor hibernate performance first time
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:40:46 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 04:42:01 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The first time my test system is hibernated it takes ages, and someone I
was exchanging emails with suggested it might be because of PoD pages.
Does this sound likely, or would it affect subsequent hibernations too?
Hibernate is useful as it allows for a portable DomU without worrying
about the save state file.

Thanks

James