[Xen-devel] RE: Rather slow time of Pin in Windows with GPL PV driver

It looks like KeSetTargetProcessorDpc(&xi->rx_dpc, 0) set the rx_dpc in VCPU0 only,
and in fact interrput for xennet are distributed across all VCPUS.

By using IntFiltr from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/252867
to set interrupt affinity to VCPU0 only, without KeSetTargetProcessorDpc
commentted, we get quite stable ping time too., which is less than 1ms

So I think this is the problem.
 KeSetTargetProcessorDpc should be discard.