[Xen-devel] Windows7 Home, PV drivers (x32_0.11.0.238) stuck during inst

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Windows7 Home, PV drivers (x32_0.11.0.238) stuck during install (image attached)
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:53:17 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:38:59 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey James,

I just installed a Windows 7 Home Premium version under QEMU (xen-unstable)
with a 2.6.38 dom0. Installing and running it under QEMU works quite well.

I decided to install the PV drivers and followed the criteria for
allowing self-signed drivers to be installed:

Bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON

And then I tried to install the non-debug and debug version of the
GPL drivers. The version I picked was 0.11.0.238 - and it just sits
there doing nothing. The Windows 7 install is stock + Kaspersky AntiVirus 2011 +
Everest Ultimate. Both of them (non-debug and debug) hang at the same point.

Any ideas what I ought to try? Where are the log files for the install located?