Re: [Xen-devel] Release schedule for Xen 4.1

Shriram Rajagopalan writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Release schedule for Xen 4.1"):

> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Ian Jackson
> <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Does this include patches that have been acked?
> Two of Remus patches that I posted dont seem to be in unstable, as yet.

Thanks for your message.

> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-02/msg01504.html
> libxl: fix incorrect scanning of pfn array in pagebuf during migration

I have committed this.

> and
> http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-02/msg01495.html
> blktap2: fix gap in tapdisk2 disk_type numbering

I think we're waiting for an ack from Daniel on this.  Given our
codefreeze I will also want to get an ack from another xen-unstable
maintainer, but I think given that this is clearly in tapdisk2 code
Daniel's ack will make that a formality.

Ian.