RE: [Xen-devel] xl and GFX passthrough

To: Sergey Tovpeko <tsv.devel@xxxxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Daniel De Graaf <dgdegra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] xl and GFX passthrough
From: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:49:53 -0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 18:50:51 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sergey,

Did you get gfx_passthru to work with xl?  I found the latest source still does
not seems to pass gfx_passthru to qemu correctly.

By the way, how to output debug messages to xl*.log file?  I tried LOG() and
fprintf(stderr...) neither worked for me.

Allen