[Xen-devel] strange CPU utilization, could related to credit schedule ?

 Hi Geogre:

         We have quite strange CPU usage behaivor in one of our DomU(2008 HVM)
         Totally, our host has 16 physical CPU, and 9 VMS.

         Most of time, the all VMs works fine, the CPU usage are low and resonable,
But at every high workload time(say 9:00-11:00AM, there are 8 VMs, each is a web server,
cutomers accesses the page at this time), we login into the 9th VM which is idle, find that
its CPU usage is at 85%, doesn't make any sense since we have no task running, also the
usage distrbutes evenly across most of the processes.

        I wonder if it relates to CPU schedule algorithm in Xen.
        After go through http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-07/msg00414.html
        I can't figure out any assumptiones explains our situation.
        So what do u think of this?

        Many thanks.