[Xen-devel] [XCI] V4V usage examples

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [XCI] V4V usage examples
From: "Pollo, Luis Fernando (Brazil R&D-PCL)" <luis.pollo@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:28:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:57:00 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am looking for examples of using the V4V transport to communicate between domains, but haven’t had much luck finding anything other than the v4v-test driver for Linux that is in the source CD on the Citrix website.

I’ve heard that most uses of V4V rely on an “interposer library” that would allow you to connect and send data via a socket-like interface.

Could someone point me to any examples of this in the source code?

Thanks!

Luis