Re: [Xen-devel] debug keys (namely '*') vs. NMI watchdog (and softirqs)

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] debug keys (namely '*') vs. NMI watchdog (and softirqs)
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:01:02 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 02:03:37 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=TNUrwguVCDDvjd1V5PuZLapfpvx0at8/ZCuWJDlI8Wc=; b=IircwNDue+FtMjBiMqIX5WNCob/Btbt4BAxGInJZgxitYdyWKAaLtD/E8ZcDwdBkL9 tCFzl+jGFLGQ+/sf2ORiVEPmM4kFzr/iDTutH2OrzknGG8see8KivtidOYvhmnEN9iyY AdLEejXCQ563abwvytt0hqGa1g+C+aR7HlO8g=