[Xen-devel] Re: pause PV domain with pci passthrough

To: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: pause PV domain with pci passthrough
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:20:30 +0000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 06:21:25 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hcHSj9xTnO488xv5whimeJs63oVsAzUemJ5SeMTp3e0=; b=pWgjb4epkGW5AX82jGdbPNDgla7GH2PPLnxROVOeeSpIdgUuDbsonyV16Yj9hzs20g Zo0J9gs4+Rinzn/gSyEm/pCvUHYwVXltWSXitCNUF04z7ffOcUZ5jLQNOiuop/Q9q8tp ZtYPJ0DWE87YHckWqguEieDOOd1jmUBExuYlA=