Re: [Xen-devel] applying mailing list patches

To: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
From: George Dunlap <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:45:18 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, domiel forty-two <domiel42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 03:46:31 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2MDM3HqpPwAsNDzeNONaxMVtzkioT4OcANK+8A0nChs=; b=mi5rSmjURSbDUUUGl5GwCeMq3/Dcc1O6Nwb0IuwUbXecQv2R7rQFaBTCXckMFuFRQu bETxEb9KdidueFKVrIVffNZJWY/1q5lbhT0NBmbbJEUuJc/3z/SFc3thKVP6KoYASs79 7t1d1HnnHl8bOn1FmE4SEssY1Le3Gwm3UjKQo=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...although importing them to mercurial patch queues is probably better:
 http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/MqExtension

 -George