[Xen-devel] any plans to sopport virtio-serial ?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] any plans to sopport virtio-serial ?
From: Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:00:18 +0300
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:01:35 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello. Does Xen developers have any plans to support qemu virtio-serial
or may be some ideas to implement some analog?

If no, can You provide my some tech info, what i need to write this?
(xenstore not good for two way communication and have scalability
problems, for example like tdb suport transactions..) Xway not
supporting, XenSocket use another protocol and need to rewrite programs
to support it..

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx>
Selfip.Ru