Re: [Xen-devel] Re: how to handle paged hypercall args?

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Olaf Hering <olaf@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: how to handle paged hypercall args?
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:22:48 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 02:23:48 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/nQZN+uwSJ8wZZwfnCx59dB9vNI5fBqAmaAIzXYHTbM=; b=Pu+vMsnAqwWXP3S5Y1OEfb9mKD70MmxEUH0f9nghVKv2Mju83C1acKaocM6GNDmSMO D5il6JZA03JIgK9eHzdordy8pYm1ujQcBzqTIljVQGtJ7LHCR8dGzEtRsUgOM7sUQa0w HmZrFmmBFHdDyvUlJZCGgrO2fsKR+ktNrFUAU=