Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Patch 0/3] Refining Xsave/Xrestore support - Versio

To: Haitao Shan <maillists.shan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Patch 0/3] Refining Xsave/Xrestore support - Version 3
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 07:26:51 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 00:27:28 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:sender:user-agent:date :subject:from:to:cc:message-id:thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FRVYDRwhgE7tRl77pGnw/SPL3JO16uMgxll+4UL0MZs=; b=KhIk1/2JY4QtmngqvFcnoTw0yFaL4vLq/BSxrRa4OIhm7PlAils3gOTWTd1XAw0tcJ bm7s2IgVnRTPbn8oX1ErnBWKTSLny6bsiJyP2zQsdIlbgIWRP6XCkzlwMxsxSvpFuq1j jCirh9ZX6XNYG55tXpyMipW3x1mxedUNWoVuI=