Re: [Xen-devel] Xen dom0 crash: "d0:v0: unhandled page fault (ec=0000)"

> Here's one set of differences between .configs that makes the difference
> between booting and crashing:

> xenity jeremy-git-xen-test # diff  myconfig.009.boots myconfig.010.crashes
> 4c4
> < # Wed Oct 13 12:17:38 2010
> ---
> > # Wed Oct 13 14:29:49 2010
> 108c108
> < CONFIG_KALLSYMS_ALL=y
> ---
> > # CONFIG_KALLSYMS_ALL is not set

And another

xenity jeremy-git-xen-test # diff myconfig.009.boots _dom0/.config
4c4
< # Wed Oct 13 12:17:38 2010
---
> # Wed Oct 13 15:08:07 2010
1626c1626
< CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK=y
---
> # CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK is not set

Thank goodness for IPMI and serial over LAN.

--
Alan J. Wylie                                          http://www.wylie.me.uk/