RE: [Xen-devel] RE: Ballooning up

Any idea what amount/percent of memory is "wasted" with this limit?
(e.g. assuming a system with 10GB physical memory and dom0_mem=1G
and no up-ballooning)

So if one knows a priori that dom0 will not be ballooned up
above dom0_mem, one specifies dom0_mem= on the xen boot line
and mem= on the dom0 "module" line?

IIRC the Linux mem=1G option doesn't really limit physical
memory to 1G, just specifies the highest legal address, ignoring
holes.  Dunno if dom0_mem has this problem (on xenolinux)
but I think it does not.