Re: [Xen-devel] Xen device model support in QEMU

To: Ross Philipson <Ross.Philipson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen device model support in QEMU
From: Kamala Narasimhan <kamala.narasimhan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:55:31 -0400
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:56:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=PlEim9N8UeKU0OHp6/hs00zT5Kzztf71kIB1igXbwio=; b=bFZ1jjJiJyjQx/RXQt2NBVgeWfaEXUiW4rIxFjRxciFvKSgBjhcYFBFu2pp7r38aRs XIJE8VEdkO8+h4Nq2bclFwFI0c2pAA0RadRKXfp3dyDiG2kBrVHRr5qjbdiOmFWQjSGb KQS7WGE0U9EP1X9jJIHaTr9F0g2Kqe6G/4feQ=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Ross Philipson
<Ross.Philipson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, she is going to move to the UK and work in your office is what I heard
> :)

Well, I don't have the smarts to build a career out of broken RMRR
regions.  We have already established that.  So, I might as well have
to :-)

I have more of these goodies and all the time in the world; so if you
want to play it out in the public domain, I am game :-)

And to those willing to judge with little or no background - NOTHING
comes unprovoked; including this.

Kamala