Re: [Xen-devel] Re: IRQs, move_in_progress, -EBUSY &c

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: IRQs, move_in_progress, -EBUSY &c
From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:49:24 +0100
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 10:50:42 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dSOhHFY6BPrzG8qH3gO08tnqMhqpGOVfBH36ZK15pEo=; b=JEEh/GSYtqJaZtKCcTH/0yvoSaJjhqPZphEAbUM7qGlCUBNyidMe5TfQY4ccyIaj0I DMpxkUCXGH7gwmEtkRvxqBuGaUb/c9wsIHe5eMkZvXrXqWzwt9H+pQhebTeRkqUM6V90 zujBOEmLbRCuh0OfYGnNTtHouagZZDKlm/09o=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seems to work about 50/50.

Attached is a log of a successful boot (exile.008.log), and a failed
boot (exile.009.log).  Suspicious things about the failed case:  the
usb code starts to initialize before the SATA code finishes
initializing, and complains that "Controller is probably using the
wrong IRQ".

Keir: the machine in question (as you may have guessed) is exile; let
me know if you want to grab it and use it directly.

 -George