Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 crashes with pvops kernel

>>> On 15.06.10 at 17:11, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fixing it is another problem. Jan, any suggestions? Fixing the DSDT to
> not do the store?

Yes, as I said in an earlier mail on this thread, fixing ACPI would be
the best fix. Short of being able to do so ourselves, the next best
thing is to at least avoid the crash by doing proper error checking
(again, see other responses of mine, especially as to not being
finally sure how the crash happened the way it does in the first
place, i.e. my analysis possibly being flawed altogether).

Jan