RE: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

To: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jens Krehbiel-Gräther <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx
From: "Huang2, Wei" <Wei.Huang2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 01:14:47 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Leonardo Prosperi <leo.prosperi@xxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Boonen <joop_boonen@xxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 23:15:50 -0700
References: <z2n56ae3d9b1005081631sf3c31fafsb24b018c70b11b1a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <y2i56ae3d9b1005091101xd15a9bcbt2244a907745b26f9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3399D2269986104B959D31B7E919313C06E2BD8E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4410545273.20100510083852@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTikDGRtmZgT3DdOcdnyDTMr4TnAperaeTXcfB0cM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <571239012.20100603101930@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1857fd65263c9155e5f307f3b7e329d0.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1807175740.20100603112310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <ee4a6ab6f04c6a03ad99464f01b6dabc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <647331692.20100603131148@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>