RE: [Xen-devel] GPLPV memory ballooning and x32

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] GPLPV memory ballooning and x32
From: Aravindh Puthiyaparambil <aravindh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:27:32 -0700
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:28:36 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=january; d=gogrid.com; h=Received:Received:From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:acceptlanguage:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=FEzNmoYjAX1r9cPsjcj79XJCPNwEpSHBtUeWlILp8q3sACHh3v3JigM6mRnZ4jFLAS3NS+cATctOTH6Zrl1PwQyjaM7HIY4QYzngiGwmD1tFkuUKOGJTg9IBpBOdr9Ok;