Re: [Xen-devel] XenClient sources?

Joanna Rutkowska writes ("[Xen-devel] XenClient sources?"):
> Where can I download the sources for all the GPL-based components of the
> XenClient, specifically the Dom0 kernel and the Xen hypervisor (the very
> versions that were used for this particular XenClient)?

It looks like the source code is now available from the same page as
the binaries, here:
 http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/feature.asp?contentID=2300346

I hope you find everything you're looking for there.  We're also
working on getting the git trees updated, as that's often going to be
more practical than dealing with an ISO.

Anyway, sorry about the mistake.  Also, I apologise for the fact that
no-one seems to have replied when it was done; AIUI this was sorted
out last night.

If there are any more problems please let me know.

Ian.