Re: [Xen-devel] FLR Patch for Xen 4.0

Hi,

On my system (Asus P7P55D-Evo / 2x Asus EAH4350 Silent), I am able to
succesfully passthrough the graphics cards, both the primary and secondary
card work fine.
There is only one caveat: The Bios doesn't seem to start, not even when
i passthrough the primary card.
This means, that the installed os must already have the proper driver
installed. I've tested this with Windows XP, and Ubuntu Lucid, both work
fine.
Note that the radeon and radeonhd Xorg driver will not work in a HVM
domain, you must use fglrx for this to work.

Regards,
Mark.