Re: [Xen-devel] Please help modifying hypercall..Newbie! :(

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Please help modifying hypercall..Newbie! :(
From: Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 16:57:34 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 04 May 2010 08:58:45 -0700
Newsgroups: chiark.mail.xen.devel
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naushin Shaikh writes ("[Xen-devel] Please help modifying hypercall..Newbie!
:("):
> Since I installed xen on linux, I am trying to locate this file xen.h in my
> pc but am unable to find it. Could anybody please tell me why is it not
> visible in my folders?

As George said, you are (I'm afraid) obviously rather new at
programming, and also new at contributing to open source projects.
You need more experience on easier subjects; Xen is very complicated
and is a very difficult place to start.

Also, we heard you the first time.  Please don't just keep repeating
your question.

Ian.