Re: [Xen-devel] event_lock not initialized in the idle domain (permitted

To: "Byrne, John (HP Labs)" <john.l.byrne@xxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] event_lock not initialized in the idle domain (permitted actions in a tasklet?)
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:18:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:18:51 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It ought to be the destination domain's event-channel info that gets
accessed, not that of the domain that happens to be running currently. Idle
domains have no event-channel info because it makes no sense for them to
have it. I don't know what xenpaging code you are specifically referring to,
but sounds like it is simply broken.

 K.