Re: [Xen-devel] Re: vt-d p7p55d evo: Success

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 02:50:08PM -0400, listmail wrote:
- Xen version
4.0-rc8

- Dom0 kernel version, and if it's pvops or xenlinux based / Guest OS and driver version same kernel for both, via git clone of xen/stable-2.6.32 @ commit 062aaac18de6d875fcc646359179449218f486c5
packaged for install via debian's make-kpkg
used the .config attached here: http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2010-03/msg00878.html

-- "lspci" output for the graphics card to get the PCI IDs and model information
dom0 lspci -vv
<snip>

- Did you passthru all the PCI IDs or just one?
I'm only aware of one ID -> xen-pciback.hide=(01:00.0)

Btw did you try without hiding from dom0?
I've added your info to the wiki page now.

Thanks!

-- Pasi

No, I did not try this because I'm not sure of what the process would be. I suppose I would need a script that gives the VGA card to pciback first then starts the domU.