[Xen-devel] domU guest for xcp 0.1.1

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] domU guest for xcp 0.1.1
From: Ritu kaur <ritu.kaur.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:10:31 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 09:11:24 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I am expanding my question to developers forum to get some quick help on pci passthrough. I am using xcp 0.1.1 as a dom0 and installed Debian Lenny as a domU(as mentioned in http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Command_Line_Interface). Unfortunately, Debian Lenny which the wiki points to doesn't come with PV drivers(I need pcifront driver). I looked up in wiki.debian.org/Xen and I found following snippets

/***The default Lenny kernel is the newer paravirt_ops version (2.6.26), which does not function as a dom0 (except for the -xen variants, which have dom0 support but also some issues running as domU (please clarify?). It will also not support PCI passthrough in a domU. For PCI passthrough, you have to run the 2.6.18 etch kernel as both dom0 and domU. ***/

Can someone let me know what domU has been tested with XCP 0.1.1 for pci passthrough and any pointers to that domU kernel binary or source will help me out.

Thanks