[Xen-devel] [XCP] XCP project suggestions on the wiki

To: Xen API <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [XCP] XCP project suggestions on the wiki
From: Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:45:27 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:46:08 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've collected together a bunch of XCP-related project suggestions and stuck
them on the xen wiki:

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XAPI_project_suggestions

The main idea is that new people who want to work on XCP can use this list for
inspiration... each idea has a rough guesstimate of size/ knowledge required/
impact and an initial first contact (who either suggested the idea originally
or who is willing to help someone work on it)

I think a good next step would be to expand the list
* to include projects related to the items on the XCP roadmap; and
* to describe prototypes which are actively being worked on.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,
Dave